A supersized two-week edition of different items of note from the online world!
- Will the Blackfeet Nation have a tribal park similar to Canyon De Chelly or Najavo National Monument? A larger parcel of land protected and accessible to the public near Glacier National Park would be enormous.
- Do permits make things better or worse? Some scientists are arguing that permits make the issue worse.
- All for the love of a selfie! Many deaths this year at The Grand Canyon due to the need for selfies.
- Semi-Rad poses the question of “What tent is the wrong one for you?”
- I had these same thoughts in the winter of 2014. Took me a few years, but I ended up firing myself in Sept 2017 so I could go hiking. I don’t think I can work another office job again.