A hodgepodge of items before I take off for a bit.
- What to do when an 8.5 million pound boulder closes down a highway? Build around it!
- More sage advice from Jupiter.
- This minimalist hiking shoe craze goes a bit too far at times. 😉
- I just found this video from last year. Comparing the opening scenes of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade to original filming locations in current day Arches National Park.
- An interesting, if sad, show on the theft of cultural artifacts in the Cedar Mesa area. The book “Finders Keepers” by Craig Childs covers this book in excellent detail.
- And finally, the Park Country Search and Rescue in Colorado put out this amusing t-shirt for sale at the recent Bailey Day.
View this post on Instagram