Some items of interest from the great outdoors.
- A terrible list for the ranking of national parks. I say terrible because ranking parks by what expensive lodging and amenities is available are akin to ranking schools by how well a university does at sports.
- Brilliant, if slimy, marketing by the North Face and their editing of Wiki pages to show their products in well-known places.
- When two Ultralighters meet. By Jupiter Hikes.
- Not exactly leave no trace.
- Black bears get smarter every day!
View this post on Instagram
- A bit snowy out west with 500%+ snowpack in Colorado alone.
- It’s a crappy situation when dispersed camping is threatened
- Peak athletic performance? It is all about the calories.