Feel like the Blueberry girl in Willy Wonka after too much Christmas Cheesecake? Well here are some outdoor articles to inspire a bit. And maybe get you outside…
- Backpacker Magazine has a good interview with Raven of Lucky Hostel in Lake City on the CT/CDT. Through much of his effort, Lake City became an important pitstop on those storied trails.
- Wise words from Ultralight Jerk
View this post on Instagram
- Dave Chenault takes a deep dive into what he thinks are the most influential trends for the outdoors during the past ten years.
- Was this Swedish immigrant the first Continental Divide thru-hiker back in the 1920s?
- The industry rolls out the long-awaited ASTM RValue standards for sleeping pads.
- Finally, good to know ridiculous, and expensive, outdoor fashions are a thing “across the pond,” too!