For your reading enjoyment, a smorgasbord of items from the time sink called the internet.
- A bit bearanoid? Pack some Legos.
- From utilitarian winter garment to high fashion, the puffy jacket is chic fashion.
- Well-known hiker Jupiter gives an inside peek into the world of UL gear.
- Andrew Skurka looks into his Magic 8 Ball (or uses his experience and research skills) to posit the probable state of backpacking in this high snow year through the US.
- We have the National Antiquities Act of 1906 because of the acts Swedish archeologist Gustaf Nordenskiöld did in Mesa Verde in large part. No law to protect the historical artifacts before that time. And why in 2019, Finland’s collection of Puebloan artifacts are quite good. And how we wound up with a Swedish word used in archeology (midden).