My battered Contigo coffee mug is a constant companion. At my desk, with me on every trip to and from a trailhead, and always on camping trips. The beverages are kept warm, the mug itself is durable, and it is spill proof. A well-made product that is not expensive. Fun fact, Contigo is roughly translated to “Go with you” in Spanglish.
PMags TwitterMy Tweets
Latest from YouTube
PMags Popular Posts
- The Colorado Trail “End to End" Guide
- Backpacking Loops – Mags Favorites
- The Frugal Backpacker - The $300 Gear Challenge
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to The Pacific Crest Trail
- A Quick and Dirty CDT Guide
- Stove Comparison – Real World Use
- Ground Cloths : A quick overview
- Talus vs. Scree - What is the difference?
- Sleepings Pads - A grounded view
- Off-season backpacking destinations in Colorado
Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products to which I link. These sites include Amazon, eBay, REI, Backcountry.com, LA Police Gear, Moose Jaw, Gaia GPS, Six Moon Designs, and ULA Equipment. There is no additional fee for purchasing items through these links.