Luci Lights are an item I’ve grown to appreciate over the past year. These solar battery charged lights are practical, not expensive, packs easily, useful, and easily recharged. The 4.5 oz Luci Lux puts out a soft glow reminiscent of a Coleman lantern that is perfect for camping or a night out camping for a backpacking trip. The EMRG is only 2.5 ounces, has a handy red light setting, and works very well for long nights in the tent during winter backpacking trips.
PMagsco TwitterMy Tweets
PMags Popular Posts
- The Colorado Trail “End to End" Guide
- Backpacking Loops – Mags Favorites
- The Frugal Backpacker - The $300 Gear Challenge
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to The Pacific Crest Trail
- A Quick and Dirty CDT Guide
- Stove Comparison – Real World Use
- Ground Cloths : A quick overview
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to the Appalachian Trail
- Sleepings Pads - A grounded view
- Off-season backpacking destinations in Colorado
- Giveaway: Wanderlust USA by Cam Honan
- Doing it like a local
- The Budget Backpacking Kit
- Communication technology options: A vendor neutral view
- Gifts for yourself: A practical gift guide
- Wilderness First Responder course – Overall impressions
- From the web – November 7th
- Getting organized, some light construction, and a sewing room
- Solo in The Maze
- What’s in your mail drop?
Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products to which I link. These sites include Amazon, eBay, REI, Backcountry.com, There is no additional fee for purchasing items through these links.