This bag swallows all my gear. The flyers kit bag makes for some easy staging before a trip. One bag with everything I need in it. No more gear explosion getting to and from the car or having left items behind!
PMags TwitterMy Tweets
Latest from YouTube
PMags Popular Posts
- The Colorado Trail “End to End" Guide
- Backpacking Loops – Mags Favorites
- The Frugal Backpacker - The $300 Gear Challenge
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to The Pacific Crest Trail
- A Quick and Dirty CDT Guide
- Stove Comparison – Real World Use
- Ground Cloths : A quick overview
- Talus vs. Scree - What is the difference?
- Sleepings Pads - A grounded view
- Off-season backpacking destinations in Colorado
- Gift of time – Homeward Bound
- The gift of time – Davis Mountains State Park
- The gift of time – Big Bend – Part 3
- The gift of time – Big Bend – Part 2
- The gift of time – Big Bend – Part 1
- The gift of time – Part 1 – New Mexico
- A locals’ walk
- 2021 : The steady state
- New gear we liked for 2021
- Happy Holidays – Desert Style!
Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products to which I link. These sites include Amazon, eBay, REI, Backcountry.com, LA Police Gear, Moose Jaw, Gaia GPS, Six Moon Designs, and ULA Equipment. There is no additional fee for purchasing items through these links.