My trusty boonie hat is very sun faded now. And for good reason. It is with me on all my outdoor excursions. Sun protection, light rain, and snow, too. The original olive drab green is fading to khaki! The R&B version made in the USA is the one I own of the many different versions available.
Latest from YouTube
PMagsco TwitterMy Tweets
PMags Popular Posts
- The Colorado Trail “End to End" Guide
- Backpacking Loops – Mags Favorites
- The Frugal Backpacker - The $300 Gear Challenge
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to The Pacific Crest Trail
- A Quick and Dirty CDT Guide
- Stove Comparison – Real World Use
- Ground Cloths : A quick overview
- A Quick and Dirty Guide to the Appalachian Trail
- Sleepings Pads - A grounded view
- Off-season backpacking destinations in Colorado
- Gear review – Wrangler performance button downs
- A tale of three packs
- On being an amateur professional
- RIP Kia Sorento, 2005 – 2020
- A Blue Solstice
- EPIC MAIL BOX 100 – The final mile!
- La Sal Traverse – Meandering lower option
- First impressions: Wild Oasis DCF
- Enjoying the local gems: Fisher Mesa
- How did I get Joan into backpacking ???
Disclosure: This website may be compensated for linking to other sites or for sales of products to which I link. These sites include Amazon, eBay, REI, Backcountry.com, LA Police Gear, Moose Jaw, Gaia GPS, Six Moon Designs, and ULA Equipment. There is no additional fee for purchasing items through these links.